The Wagner-Smith Equipment Co. Model SK-3BWT-10-72H is a skid-mounted hydraulic braked bullwheel tensioner for use in stringing one, two or three conductors simultaneously.
- Hydraulic pressure and relief valve system, allowing easy tension adjustments.
- Spring applied, hydraulic pressure released safety brake is standard on both bullwheels for operator safety.
- All unit operating controls are located at the operator’s station, off the ground, for the operator’s safety.
- Each bullwheel can be controlled independently by adjusting hydraulic pressure control knob.
- “Haul Back” pull-in driving mode can be controlled by adjusting hydraulic pressure control knob.
- Reel stand braking from machine operator console via onboard air system.
- Murphy PV780 Graphical terminal monitor which allows the user to visually monitor line tension, line speed and brake percentage pressure. Plus+1 monitoring system.