The Wagner-Smith Equipment Co. Model SK-2BWT-10-72H is a skid mounted hydraulic braked bullwheel tensioner for use in stringing one or two conductors simultaneously.
- Hydraulic pressure and relief valve system, allowing easy tension adjustments.
- The safety brake, which is standard, is spring applied and hydraulic pressure released on both bullwheels for the operator’s safety.
- All unit operating controls are located off the ground at the operator’s station for the operator’s safety.
- Each bullwheel can be controlled independently by adjusting the hydraulic pressure control knob.
- “Haul Back” pull-in driving mode can be controlled by adjusting hydraulic pressure control knob.
- Reel stand braking from machine operator console via onboard air system.
- Murphy PV780 Graphical terminal monitor which allows the user to visually monitor line tension, line speed and brake percentage pressure. Plus+1 monitoring system.